The output section features a Class-AB+B architecture with bipolar circuitry. The amplifier offers full protection from DC, infrasonic & ultrasonic, thermal overload, and short circuits. Automatic current limiting protects the amplifier from damage until the short is corrected. The DC protection systems prevent loudspeaker damage in the unlikely event of an output transistor failure. DC voltage from the power supply is never passed directly to your speakers, even in case of an output circuit breakdown.
The rear panel provides detachable Euro-style input and output connectors as well as DIP switch controls for clip limiters, high-pass filters, bridged mono, and parallel operation. The selectable high-pass offer 50 and 75 Hz settings, which protect speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material.
The unit can directly drive 70V distributed loudspeakers in mono or stereo modes. Comprehensive front-panel indicators offer user feedback for signal, clip, bridged mono, and parallel input LEDs. The QSC CX108V ships with a power cord and a security plate.
- 100W per channel at 70 volts
- Compact size—only 2 RU and 14" deep for reduced rack space
- Channel pairs bridgeable for maximum flexibility
- Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- Four HD15 DataPort connectors (one per channel pair) for Q-SYS networked control and monitoring
- Custom integrated gain control security cover for tamper-proof installations
- 1-dB recessed detected gain controls for fast and accurate settings
- Detachable Euro-style input and output connectors
- DIP switch control for clip limiters, high-pass filters, bridged mono, and parallel operation
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (50 or 75 Hz)
- Comprehensive front-panel indicators including signal, clip, bridged mono, and parallel input LEDs
- Fully protected—including DC, infrasonic and ultrasonic, thermal overload, and short-circuit protection
- High-performance Class AB+B complementary bipolar output circuitry
- Lightweight—only 27 lb for easier racking and shipping