Not yet rated Add your review
The award winning Cronus Magnum has garnered an enviable reputation in the high end audio world. Even at its attainable price, it outperforms other integrated amps costing many times more. The pure tube design provides a smooth, almost liquid sound.
The award winning Cronus Magnum has garnered an enviable reputation in the high end audio world. Even at its attainable price, it outperforms other integrated amps costing many times more. The pure tube design provides a smooth, almost liquid sound that has made this amp a reviewer favorite. With circuitry borrowed from our most advanced amplifier designs, the Cronus Magnum's 100WPC effortlessly reproduces even the most demanding musical passages. Featuring a headphone amplifier and MM phono preamplifier the Cronus Magnum provides a complete solution to your amplifier needs.
From a technical standpoint the Cronus uses a triode preamplifier coupled to our excellent Atlas Magnum power amplifier. A large oversized linear power supply stores tremendous energy for low frequency response and dynamic headroom. The tube circuitry is cutting edge with short signal paths exacted in a low noise design. Finally, precision components are used to provide the transparency and air that are so critical to accurate musical reproduction.
General Features and Specifications:
- 100 watt/Channel
- 20 Hz-30 KHz bandwidth
- 4 and 8 ohm transformer taps
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supply
- (2) 12AX7, (3) 12AU7, (4) KT120 output tubes
- Gold plated RCA inputs
- Gold plated binding posts
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- 4 inputs (phono, line 1,2,3)
- 44 dB gain phono input +/- 0.1 dB 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- 1W Headphone amplifier
- Remote with volume and mute
- Buffered variable outputs (great for subwoofers)
- Active outputs for subwoofer or bi-amping
- 4 RCA inputs (phono, line1, line 2, line3)
- All precision components
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- Full tube cage/cover (optional)
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- 18" W x 17.5"D X 6.75" H (actual)
- 25" W x 22"D X 11" H x 55 LBs (shipping dimensions)
- power requirements: 120V/240V - 50/60Hz
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA
Are you an audiophile on a budget? If you check out via PayPal, you have the option offered at PayPal checkout! (Free to sign-up & free account).
Or contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, (Synchrony).