Not yet rated Add your review
Dynamic, transparent, & profoundly musical, the Rogue Sphinx sets a new standard in affordable integrated amplifiers. Utilizing sophisticated circuitry borrowed from our most advanced designs.
Dynamic, transparent, and profoundly musical, the Rogue Sphinx sets a new standard in affordable integrated amplifiers. Utilizing sophisticated circuitry borrowed from our most advanced designs, the Sphinx is able to outperform separates costing far more than this single box design. And with 100 watts of hybrid power, this integrated is capable of realistic volume levels that will rival the clarity and presence of the original performance.
The Sphinx contains a discrete headphone amplifier and an excellent phono section compatible with high output MM and MC cartridges. Active and fixed outputs allow for the addition of a subwoofer or other outboard devices. A high capacity linear power supply provides tremendous energy storage to recreate the deepest bass passages while various regulated power supply stages provide ultra smooth sound in the midrange and treble. The machined aluminum faceplate is available in either black or silver to compliment the rest of your components and the optional remote further adds the convenience of remote volume operation.
- 100 Watts/Channel @ 8 ohms
- Pure tube mu-follower preamplifier
- Slow start turn on sequencing
- Green design with extremely low power consumption
- Standby 6 Watt, 1/2 power 132 Watt, full power 250 Watt
- Damping factor > 1000
- Discrete headphone amplifier
- MM/MC phono section for high output cartridges
- Custom 375 VA toroidal transformer
- Massive high storage linear (!) power supply
- Matched 12AU7 preamplifier tubes
- Gold plated RCA inputs
- Gold plated binding posts
- Machined aluminum faceplate
- 4 inputs (phono, line 1,2,3)
- Active outputs for subwoofer or bi-amping
- Alps volume potentiometer
- All precision components
- Heavy (2 ounce) copper circuit board
- Metal remote volume control (optional)
- Fully tested, burned-in, and auditioned
- Detachable IEC power cord
- Entirely designed and hand built in the USA
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
Are you an audiophile on a budget? If you check out via PayPal, you have the option offered at PayPal checkout! (Free to sign-up & free account).
Or contact us to inquire how you can finance your purchase through our partner, (Synchrony).