Not yet rated Add your review
The new Hybrid rack system from Solid Tech lets you build your own custom rack & add to it as your system grows. It is designed for the Hi Fi enthusiast who values performance & style.
The new Hybrid rack system from Solid Tech lets you build your own custom rack and add to it as your system grows. It is designed for the Hi Fi enthusiast who values performance and style. The simple yet ingenious Hybrid system is based around very unique extruded aluminum corner pillars that let you layer your shelves the way you want, as well as allowing infinite height adjustments and even horizontal configuration. With three different heights (8", 10", 14"), two pillar finishes (silver or black), two shelves finishes (black or white), and an optional spirit level, the Hybrid rack systems offers almost endless combinations. The extruded aluminum pillars are internally re-enforced - with four tubes in a tube - which we dare to say - has the highest stiffness to weight ratio in the industry. This extremely high stiffness, combined with sand-fillable pillars, contributes to eliminate all resonances that might negatively impact your music. A felt padded brass connecting disc provides further isolation between each stackable pillar.
4 Shelf Rack w/ Black Shelves & Black Pillars Includes:
• 4 x SOTEHY200BLBL Black 8" corner pillars w/ black end caps (pack of 2)
• 4 x SOTEHY275BLBL Black 11" corner pillars w/ black end caps (pack of 2)
• 4 x SOTEHY490SIBL Black shelf w/ silver consoles
Features for this combination:
• Corner pillars in 2 sizes - 8" & 11"
• Black texture painted shelves are CNC milled from 19mm high quality MDF w/ high internal damping
• Stackable block design allows for adding, subtracting or changing at any given time
• Block design offers endless flexibility ensures isolation between every shelf for enhanced performance
• Resonances & vibrations are minimized by the felt-padded isolation brass disc which create the necessary joint to stop the expansion of unwanted movements
• Corner pillars include two cross-dowel slots which enable unlimited expandability
• Corner pillars can be filled with sand to further enhance the rack support & create a practically dead acoustic foundation
• Corner pillars include spikes and black end caps